Who I Am
I get laughed at if I tell people who I truly am.
When you know who you are and when you have a full understanding of who you are in God’s eyes you don’t have to prove it in somebody else’s.
God knows the truth of things I am being accused of. People who accuse me of things that are not true… what if your truth is not the truth do you have to stay stuck in a story and call it the truth.
There is a temptation to turn something into something which it is not.
You trade the truth for a lie
The devil is the “father of all lies,” meaning that lies started with him. What was his greatest lie? He wants you to ignore the Bible. Why is that? Because he knows if you read the Bible and make an effort to understand it, you will start to believe the Bible has truth in it.
If you believe that truth, it will change you so much that you will become different in your character as well as your behavior.
One of the first things you were taught as a small child was your name. Your heavenly Father also knows how important your identity is — that’s why He made you a new creation in Him when you received Jesus Christ as your Lord (1 Corinthians 5:17). God desires and intends for you to see yourself as being so, one (united, in agreement) with Him. That your victorious life will draw many others to Him.
God’s Words are exceedingly more powerful than the devil’s lies, and you will experience His power to transform your life when you agree with what God says. My prayer for you is that you simply live your life, “IN CHRIST”, becoming so conscious of His love for you and your new and true identity in Him, that you will see yourself through His eyes and reflect His glory to others. Choose to take time today to know and remember who you are in Christ. Allow the Holy Spirit to reveal these truths to you, and your life will never be the same!
4 STEPS TO TOTAL FORGIVENESS
- When you confess and acknowledge your sins.
- Pray and learn
- The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective,
- The Lord heals
2 Timothy 3
Understand this! During the last days (before Christ returns to the earth), there will be times of great trouble. People will love only themselves. They will want lots of money. They will think that they are much more important than other people. And they will talk about how great they are. They will say bad things about other people. They will not obey their parents. They will not thank anyone. They will not think that others, or God, are important. They will not do what is proper for other people. People will not even love their families. They will refuse to agree with other people. They will say the wrong things about other people, things that are not true. They will be unable to rule themselves properly. They will be cruel like wild animals. They will be enemies of everything that is good. People will turn against their friends. They will not think twice about things before they do it. They will be completely sure that they are very, very important. They will not love God, instead, they’ll want significantly to enjoy themselves. Those people will seem to worship God. But really, they’ll refuse to let God work in them.
Their minds have become confused and bad. They have failed to believe what is true.
I encourage you to learn to see yourself as God sees you
God’s opinion is the one that counts. Accept what God says about you, agree with Him that it is true of you, and become the spiritual person you are.
Your identity does not depend upon something you are doing or have done. Your true identity is who God says you are
Once you choose to follow Jesus you become a new creation, the old you pass away and you become who you are in Him. Please stop living out for who people say you are and take hold of the truth of God’s word. Find out what God says about you and agree with Him.
- I am the salt of the earth…Matt. 5:13
- When I speak according to the Word and will of God, heaven responds…Mark 11:23-24
- I ask and receive; I seek and find; I knock and the door is opened unto me…Luke ll:9-10
- I have eternal life…John 3:36
- I have passed from death into life…John 5:24
- Out of my innermost being flows rivers of living water…John 7:38
- The truth has set me free…John 8:31,32
- If I ask what God has promised, in Jesus’ Name, He will do it… John 14:14
- I am in Christ, and Christ is in me…John 14:20
- I have peace…John 14:27
- I am loved by Jesus…John 15:9
- I am loved by the Father…John l6:27
- I belong to God, I am His…John l 7:9
- I am protected from the evil one…John 17:15
- I am sanctified in the truth of God’s Word…John 17:17
- I have been sent into the world…John 17:18
- I have God’s glory…John 17:22
- I am in Christ and loved by the Father….John 17:23
- I have forgiveness of sins through Christ…Acts 13:38
- I have been freed from all things…Acts 13:39
- I am among the called of Jesus Christ…Romans 1:6
- I am beloved of God, a saint… Romans 1:7
- I have been justified by faith, and I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ…Romans 5:1
- I have grace through faith…Romans 5:2
- I have perseverance, character, and hope… Romans 5: 3-4
- The love of God has been poured out in my heart through Jesus’ death…Romans 5:5
- I have been saved by His life…Romans 5:10b
- I reign in life through the one Christ Jesus…Romans 5:17
- I have been made righteous through the obedience of Christ…Romans 5:19
- I have died to sin…Romans 6:2
- I have been baptized into Christ’s death…Romans 6:3
- I have been raised from the dead to walk in newness of life…Romans 6:4
- I have been crucified with Christ…Romans 6:6a
- I am no longer a slave to sin…Romans 6:6b
- I am dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus…Romans 6:11
- I am not under the law, but under grace…Romans 6:14
- I am a slave of righteousness…Romans 6:18
- I have now no condemnation…Romans 8:1
- I have been set free from the law of sin and of death…Romans 8:2
- I have live in my mortal body through His Spirit who indwells me…Romans 8:11
- I am a child of God…Romans 8:16
- I am an heir of God and fellow heir with Christ…Romans 8:17
- All things are working together for my good…Romans 8:28
- I have been justified and glorified…Romans 8:30
- I have the measure of faith…Romans 12: 3
- I have been given gifts…Romans 12: 6
- Whether I live or die, I am the Lord’s…Romans 14:8
- I am full of goodness and filled with all knowledge, as it is given by the Holy Spirit…Romans 15:14
- All my sin debt was paid in full at the cross…Colossians 2:14
- I am taught by God to love others…1 Thessalonians 4:9
- For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind…2 Timothy 1:7
First and foremost, I am a daughter of the King of kings. God Almighty has called me His own. No one and nothing can remove my true identity from me. I will Remain focused on eternity by remembering that I am a child of the living God above all else. Others are watching me and how I respond to my trials. I have been given a platform to live out the gospel despite my difficult circumstances, and God can greatly use my sorrows to be a light and example to others who are going through a similar situation. My faith is being given an opportunity to be exposed to those around me. I don’t have to be perfect or pretend that I don’t have grief. Being honest is part of the witness, even if it means that I am losing my marriage for being honest. Yet despite these sorrows, I can live a life that testifies that I am loved and cared for by a God who sees.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?